Saturday, September 10, 2011

paintball game

  Some photos I took during a paintball game in Mashan, a town during my hometown. We were armed with vests helmets and most importantly,guns! I felt like i was a real soldier but when it comes to my shooting skill,it is not so facinating.We needed to find shelter for ourselves and get out of the shelter at suitable timing to kill opponents. I was killed very early but it was still fun to have the opportunity to hold a gun and Shoot!
  These photoes were photoshoped to make them look more COOL! Do you think i succeed?
a dragon boat competiton before the paintball

a team photo

practise shooting

An opponent was shot dead! Happy!

Everyone ,make yourself look ready for a fighting!

Checking equipments for the last time

A chind looking at us with great interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment