Friday, September 9, 2011

story of a big bully

A little artwork attempted by myself.
I want to synthesize pencil drawing with human hand to make hand part of the drawing or to give the character in the drawing more liveliness.
The main character in the artwork is a cute hairless child (I tried once with hair but it was not so cute) .My hand acts as a bully that is torturing the child whatever the child do. (Ok my hand says sorry to the child, very sincerely: “ Sorry, it is all for ART.”)


Oh, she is hung by her hair and raised up to the sky !She is above most buildings now!
"THIS IS SO PAINFUL!" She cries.

She is pulling against a wall, mustering all her strength.
"I AM ON THE VERGE OF BEING OVERWHELMED!"She shouts.

Another innocent child being flicked and lost her balance.
"OH, NO, I HOPE IT IS NOT MY FACE THAT HITS THE GROUND FIRST!"She screams.

She is trying to running away from the eraser that is quickly erasing the road behind her.
Now the flower is erased half.
Who will be the next?
" NOT ME!" She yells.

No comments:

Post a Comment